tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 05 15:13:15 1996

Re: Hamlet

> I just got Hamlet today.  I'm not sure what I was expecting, but now, all I
> can say is . . . wow!
>
> majQa'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that if this seems to be the standard responce to Hamlet you,
all of you, will use your enthusiasm to copy Lawrence's
News Release and send it out to your local media.

One on my missions in life is to promote tlhingan Hol. That is why
I do the postal course. Each of you can now do your part to promote
the language by taking the above recommendation. You could put you name
on the news release as a local contact and SHOW your copy of Hamlet
to the media, if asked.

Let us know what responce you get.

> SuStel
> Hovjaj 96262.5

david
--
 David Barron                    ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level