tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 08 19:46:58 1995

Re: }} Annotated Klingon Dictionary

>I am updated  my  Annotated Klingon  Dictionary and
>I am trying to find the animal in PK that the growl of
>an amorous Klingon female is  suppose  to sound like.

I have a sound file on my homepage with the Klingon Female growl.

http://www.itw.com/~zer0/ksns.html

This will take you directly to my image and sound page.
I also have a male growl too.  All the sounds are in .WAV format

>What  was  that, <chImvaH>?
>
>David
>
>   David Barron  [email protected]  OR   [email protected]
>        Klingon Language Postal Course,   PO Box 37, Eagle ID 83616
>              It's FREE! Send Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope.
>                        Not available by E-mail, so dont ask.
>
>Unsubscribe? Send [email protected] the message unsubscribe kli

  0000   [                           |                                 ]
 0    0  [ Joel "ZER0" Nagy          | LCCC WebMaster                  ]
0   0  0 [ [email protected]              | [email protected]                ]
0  0   0 [ Klingon Home World Page   | Lehigh Carbon Community College ]
0 0    0 [ http://www.itw.com/~zer0  | http://lib3.lccc.edu            ]
  0000   [0-0-[it's the # '0' not the capital 'o' in the name zer0]-0-0]

Back to archive top level