tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 08 18:53:28 1995

Re: }} Annotated Klingon Dictionary

Ok, as some of you know I have been working on an Annotated Klingon
Dictionary.

I think it is pretty thorough but I would like a dicerning eye to take a
look at it (Its a BIG file) and look for any errors or omitions.

Please, dont ask for it just so  you wont have to do the work yourself.I
would like you to critque it and offer suggestions.

I am only willing to send it to one or two people.

Please reply to me personaly, off the list.
david

 --
 David Barron                    ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level