tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 31 10:51:32 1995

Re: qatlho' (was: 'oH'egh'chu')

At 08:18 30-10-95 -0800, you wrote:

>> So {lo'Ha'} is translated as the verb to misuse? And {yabwIj} also means
>> head? I could'nt find that word in TKD. It gives {nach} as translation
for head.

>yab = mind, brain
>-wIj = my
>
>I see now that I made a mistake. I read {yablIj}.

Mmm, I see now I made a mistake as well: when I typed over the wordlists
from RKD it seems I forgot the word yab. That's why it gave nothing on
{yabwij}. Now it gives "mind/briain, my", as it should.

>HIVqa'  veqlargh!

Greet Fek'lhr from me.... ;-)
rut maQaghbej Hoch.
[How's that for my Klingon?]

>[pound, pound, pound, crunch - there goes another keyboard...]

I hope you have a bunch of spares? It seems you need them... often... ;-)

          Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/245.1@Fido
      162:100/100.1@Agora, 74:3108/102.1@QuaZie, 27:2331/214.1@SigNet
     What was was, before was was was? Before was was was, was was is.

Back to archive top level