tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 27 08:12:38 1995

Last chance for a klingon sword.. the price in message.

 Right now the Klingon sword blanks will cost $53.00 each (plus either the
15 dollar non KLI fee, or the 5 dollar KLI member fee), we had one person
drop out but I'll buy that sword (guess you can never have too many) so the
price don't change. If one more person wants one, the price will be $51.33
plus the member / non-member fees, if 2 more people it will be 49.40 plus
the member / non-member fees..

Actually it isn't the last chance, I can change the order at the last
minute, but since after I place the order, the water-jet cutter will cut in
when it's my job's turn to be on the cutter, so in a nutshell, I won't know
EXACTLY when he'd start the job..

Jim

Back to archive top level