tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 27 06:44:43 1995

Re: To The Klingon Community

in a message dated 95-10-24 17:05:12 EDT, it was written:
>(...)  This rigorous
 >distribution is required to try and limit the confusion and disinformation
 >which
 >seems likely to follow in the wake of Mr. Proechel's publication.

Just for my own peace of mind I feel I need to comment on my
connection to Proechel's Hamlet (or Homlet as he is calling it).
Sadly, (unlike the KLI's policy) Proechel has a tendancy to use
people's art and tell them afterwords. This is why some of my
 art appears in his bible, and why some will appear in his Hamlet
translation. At least he was kind enough to tell me before he started
selling them!
                        maSqa'

Back to archive top level