tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 26 04:08:09 1995

Re: -vaD (was Re: Possible US TV alert)

[email protected] (Alan Anderson) writes:
\ ghItlh marqoS:
\ >De'vaD qatlho'.
\
\ De'mo' qatlho' DajatlhnIS, qar'a'?
bIlughchu'.  HIvqa' veqlargh!

By the way, I saw the episode in question.  No Hol, although we did get to
see one of the regular characters dressed up as a Klingon.     (The plot
was that this character had been flirting for some time over the Internet
with someone, and now she was coming to town for the convention, and he
was afraid to let her see what he looked like).

The scene with George Takei was amusing.   The aforementioned net.person was
chatting with someone at the con, and that someone was played by George.
He said: "I don't know if you've noticed, but I've had my face surgically
altered to look like George Takei.  Do you think this is enough, or should
I go for his trademark dimples?"

-marqoS

--
Mark J. Reed
Email: [email protected] - Voice: +1 404 315 6296 x158 - Fax: +1 404 315 0293

Back to archive top level