tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 25 14:54:41 1995

Mini Kling-Kon in VA

Since some of us aren't lucky enough to get to San Francisco, I have an East
Coast alternative.

On Nov. 18th  Holtej, charghwI', and I (r'Hul) are getting together for a
mini-Kon.  We'll be meeting at Great Falls Park, VA at about 11 am.  I used to
work there, so I'll be playing private tour guide.  If you're near the
Washington D.C. area and would like to come, email me for more details.

This is a great chance to brush up (or like me, learn) your tlhIngan Hol.

                        tugh qalegh!

r'Hul

Back to archive top level