tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 25 06:19:34 1995

Abbot & Costello

> > Hmmm, that may account for why none of you have taken up the challenge of my
> > Klingon Abbot & Costello routine.  Perhaps you never saw it.  I am much
> > relieved, otherwise your honor would be called into question.

I didn't see your challenge, but this reminds me of something I was
telling r'Hul the other day. The night after your first A&C post I had
the weirdest dream that r'Hul & I were out for pizza, and after we ordered
we had this conversation:

tlh: pagh <tomatoes>, vIjatlh'a'?

r:   HIja'

tlh: HIja' SoH!

r:   nuq qaja'?

tlh: pagh <tomatoes>, vIjatlh'a'?!!

...and so on until the pizza arrived.

I won't tell you the weird part unless you ask.

Qapla'
tlheghmeQ

Back to archive top level