tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 24 19:52:28 1995

Re: List downtime. . . Back now.

> Jay Grizzard writes:
>
> > I'm not sure if we lost any messages or not. I'm thinking we might have, but
> > don't know for sure.
>
> Hmmm, that may account for why none of you have taken up the challenge of my
> Klingon Abbot & Costello routine.  Perhaps you never saw it.  I am much
> relieved, otherwise your honor would be called into question.

Does the fact I have a singular lack of knowledge of Klingon (which
I'm hard at work to change) cut me any slack from being dishonorable?
:-)

Chris

Chris "Chocolate fush"  Nielsen             [email protected]

Do steam rollers really roll steam?

Back to archive top level