tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 19 23:19:46 1995

The Page and fear.

Right, it's up properly now. You should be able to access it... note though
that the server it is located on is going to be on- and offline
intermittently from 10:00 am and 6:00 pm tomorrow (Saturday). (my time;
by my time it is currently 4:13 pm on Friday).

The address is, as ever, located below...

Fear. Is there a noun for fear in CK or PK? Or HolQed? What I'm after is
a way to say 'They are afraid of us'. The problem is that in this
sentence 'fear' is the verb so the -vIt suffix has nothing to dangle on.
Is there a way to get around this, or do we just have to specify why they
are afraid? (eg 'They fear being killed by us' or whatever)

    C /\ T
   F /()\ C  ...vogh(Daq) loSlI' vIt
  C /____\    ...http://ariel.its.unimelb.edu.au/~cthulhu/say-it.html
    GANTA