tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 19 03:08:17 1995

Re: HolQeD 4:3 p5

>qorDu' SaHlu'chugh 'ej matlhlu'chugh vaj wa' tlhingan ghob potlhqu'

Strangely, I see in the above sentence {wa'} in the position of Stative Verb.
 The sentence still makes sense to me only by guessing.  Undoubtedly my
translation:  If the family is cared for, and if one has been loyal, then the
very important Klingon ethics are one.

They are one is still nonsensical.  I just thought I'd throw in this comment.

peHruS

Back to archive top level