tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 19 02:36:23 1995

Re: Hoghvam bom

[Quoting R.B Franklin]

> > Thanks for the answer, but it would help more if you (also) say what bom
> > means....
> {bom} (verb) means "to sing".  A better translation might be "to chant".

I've read. If I get more time I should subscribe to that KLI tlhIngan
Hol magazine (HolDaq isn't it?). Klingon really interest me!

> >           Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/245.1@Fido
> yoDtargh

I haven't thought of a good Klingon name (or "Klingonised"
name). Also, my Klingon is really lousy; I have to look almost
everything up in TKD.

Qapla'

--
          Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/245.1@Fido