tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 18 08:45:54 1995

Re: Klingon sword pictures

qajatlhneS:

: > I just put 3 pictures of David Barron in uniform holding a "Klingon sword"
: >on the FTP site, once they get them moved to the proper directory, anyone
: >intrested should check the pictures out. Remember though, they will not be
: >polished nor will the handles be wrapped, but also remember, you'll get them
: >at my cost plus 15 dollars for non KLI members, if you're a member of KLI,
: >it's only 5 dollars extra. I just thought of this, any non-KLI member that
: >buys one, and pays the 15 dollars extra, I'll donate $10.00 of that $15.00
: >to KLI. (or you could just become a member, which I think is equally as well)
: >

What does it take to polish the "Klingon sword"?

I'd like to thank you for this generous offer!  You are an honorable
warrior!

: Jim

-majIq

Back to archive top level