tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 18 14:41:43 1995

Re[2]: Klingon sword pictures

On Wed, 18 Oct 1995 Jim Boniface wrote:

>> I just put 3 pictures of David Barron in uniform holding a "Klingon sword"
>>on the FTP site, once they get them moved to the proper directory, anyone
>>intrested should check the pictures out. Remember though, they will not be
>>polished nor will the handles be wrapped, but also remember, you'll get them
>>at my cost plus 15 dollars for non KLI members, if you're a member of KLI,
>>it's only 5 dollars extra. I just thought of this, any non-KLI member that
>>buys one, and pays the 15 dollars extra, I'll donate $10.00 of that $15.00
>>to KLI. (or you could just become a member, which I think is equally as well)
>>

>Duh, the names of them are daraq1.jpg daraq2.jpg daraq3.jpg
>
>Jim

Well I found the file names in the "incoming" folder at the ftp site.  But my
Netscape program can't download them yet. (It's about 5:30 EST but we're on
daylight savings time, so I have no idea what the acronym is.)  I'll try again
tomorrow.

r'Hul

P.S.  Since they're of him in uniform, I guess we don't get any tattoo shots.
      Hunh? {{:-)   >

        r'- who needs help getting out of the gutter.

Back to archive top level