tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Oct 15 08:19:51 1995

Re: Looking for warriors

According to Eskil Heyn Olsen:

> yI'Ij
>
>  - On Fri, 13 Oct 1995 15:23:12 -0700, Lori McAllester said:
>
>   >> I'm begining to think I'm a lone warrior stuck in the middle of
>   >> the f**king desert! }};-)
>   > post...  You're not the only one out here in no man's land!
>
> I no man's land... I'm in denmark, and this is where there's a real
> shortage on klingon-interested people. Except for this list and the
> HolQeD I'll get as soon as my check arrives at KLI, there's absolutely
> noone near me with who shares this interest.

Hey! I live in VIRGINIA! You know, the state right next to DC
where Okrand lives? I've been informed that his privacy is to
be protected, so I can't talk to him, and Holtej is the only
other person I know from Virginia whom I might talk to, but he
is a couple hours drive away and waaay busy between school and
work.

Many of us are isolated. chaq bIbech 'ach yIbepQo'!

> --
> | Eskil Heyn Olsen   |  This signature (send money) contains no (send money) |
> |  [email protected]     |     subliminal (send money) messages (send money).    |

charghwI'
--

 \___
 o_/ \