tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Oct 14 09:13:44 1995

Re: Looking for warriors

yI'Ij

 - On Fri, 13 Oct 1995 15:23:12 -0700, Lori McAllester said:

  >> I'm begining to think I'm a lone warrior stuck in the middle of
  >> the f**king desert! }};-)
  > post...  You're not the only one out here in no man's land!

I no man's land... I'm in denmark, and this is where there's a real
shortage on klingon-interested people. Except for this list and the
HolQeD I'll get as soon as my check arrives at KLI, there's absolutely
noone near me with who shares this interest.

--
| Eskil Heyn Olsen   |  This signature (send money) contains no (send money) |

Back to archive top level