tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 29 18:26:21 1995

Re: Two Months Ago

peHruS writes:
>The English sentence I want to translate is "Two months ago I presented a
>lecture on Klingon anthropology."

qaSpa' cha' tera' jar rIn tlhIngan ghotmeyQeD(*) Delbogh SoQ'e' vImuch.

>I do not like saying {javmaHHu'} for "two months ago."  What choices do I
>have?

As I translated above, I think {qaSpa' cha' tera' jar rIn} works.
However, I do like {javmaHHu'} MUCH better.

(*) I hope y'all will forgive me for coining this word, but does it
    capture the concept of "anthropology" well?