tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 29 09:59:56 1995

Re: Klingon word processor? (Font and such)

On Tue, 28 Nov 1995, Jarno Peschier wrote:

> [Klingon word processor]
> >It is called kview.exe.
>
> What OS'es does it run on (under)?

Only Windows.  It was designed under 3.1, but it runs also on 95, at
least on my computer.  {{;)

> Where can I get it? (Simply from ftp.kli.org?)

Ayup.  There's a subdirectory for software.  You'll find it there.

I should point out that I failed to include some key DLL files in my
distribution of this program.  Some people have them, some don't.  If you
receive messages that some files are missing, it's my fault.  Contact me
personally, and we'll work out a way for me to get them to you.  Sorry
folks!  HIvqa' veqlargh!

--Holtej

Back to archive top level