tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 28 12:55:26 1995

Re: Klingon word processor? (Font and such)

At 14:25 25-11-95 -0800, you wrote:

>> >D'Armand Speers has already made just such a word processor.  It is on the
>> >WWW. I have downloaded it.
>> I thought he just wrote pojwI'. Did he also write such a word processor?
>> D'Armand, can you enlighten us...?
>Sure.  Let me start with my name.  It's d'Armond.  :)

Sorry. I just copied the name from the message I was replying to. In my own
list you're mentioned as d'Armond, actually...

>I wrote a simple text editor for Windows.  All the menus, dialog boxes,
>help messages, and any other random text internal to the program, is in
>tlhIngan Hol.  It's very similar to Notepad, but it supports multiple
>documents.
>
>It's called KView, and it's on the KLI's ftp site.

I most that ftp site a definite visit.

Qapla'
peSHIr

          Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/245.1@Fido
      162:100/100.1@Agora, 74:3108/102.1@QuaZie, 27:2331/214.1@SigNet
     What was was, before was was was? Before was was was, was was is.

Back to archive top level