tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 29 05:42:58 1995

qeylIS betleH

 uu> From: ur-valhalla!ebay.sun.com!Matt.Gomes (Matt Gomes)
 uu> Subject: qeylIS betleH

 uu> I am SO surprised that we've offered our services for FREE to
 uu> Paramount and, for TWO LOUSY SENTENCES, they can't pick up the phone
 uu> and call.  It would have taken about a minute for Lawrence to translate
 uu> a good, short sentence... AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

As a friend on Fidonet's TREK echo pointed out, TPTB don't call on the
KLI for the same reason that they don't listen to ANY fan groups.  Does
the name James Dixon mean anything to any of you?  He's a
self-proclaimed "Treknologist" who "knows" more about the history and
technology of Star Trek than any six staffers, including Okuda and
Berman.  He made a name for himself by "correcting" TPTB's mistakes and
telling them how they *should* have done it....

Back to archive top level