tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 28 23:49:57 1995

Re: Another X-Files quote.

>'I swear, Mulder, you just keep unfolding like a flower.'
><molDa, bIpoSchoHtaHmo', 'IHbogh poch Darur>
>
> (Mulder, due to the fact that you are continually becoming open, you
>resemble a plant which is beautiful)
>
>Comments?

{poch} is given a "plant (v)."  Is this another case of being allowed to use
a TKD verb as a noun?  I have read in TKD that "... it is not known if all
nouns can be used as verbs and vice versa."  Do we have canon backing for
using {poch} as a noun?

I'm interested in all new words and all new usages.

peHruS

Back to archive top level