tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 28 12:55:37 1995

Re: DaH pongmey *list*wIj yIlegh

At 09:39 26-11-95 -0800, you wrote:
>peSHIr writes:
>>And of course there are some names in TKD as well (like QI'tomer etc) that I
>>plan to move from NOUNS.LST to NAMES.LST.
>
>If you move {QI'tomer} you might as well move {tera'} and {romuluS}, etc.
>I think you'll find that place names are better treated as regular nouns,
>Either that or have yet another file, PLACES.LST, for them.

Why's that? Because of the suffices like -Daq and such? Maybe you're right.
But there are other examples. Well, maybe I'll just leave this as it is
anyway...

Qapla'
peSHIr

          Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/245.1@Fido
      162:100/100.1@Agora, 74:3108/102.1@QuaZie, 27:2331/214.1@SigNet
     What was was, before was was was? Before was was was, was was is.

Back to archive top level