tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 28 08:47:57 1995

Sending Mail to Pocket Books...

> We'd do better to go after the book editors, who have a little more
> leisure to get it write (er, right).  PLUS, in text there'd be
> no mangled pronounciations, and the spelling could be perfect!  Maybe
> I'll send email to John Ordover at Pocket Books.  Maybe
> we should all!

Agreed! So let me help.
The current Star Trek Editor is Kevin Ryan so send your letters/faxes to
Kevin Ryan
c/o Pocket Books,
1230 Avenue of the Americas,
New York NY 10020 USA
(212)632-8083 FAX
(212)698-7087

DaH yIghItlh!!

david

--
 David Barron                    ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level