tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 26 10:43:07 1995

qeylIS betleH

 uu> From: ur-valhalla!netusa1.net!caanders (Alan Anderson)
 uu> Subject: qeylIS betleH
 uu> Message-ID: <v01520d00acdbacc54352@[205.139.170.201]>
 uu> Date: Fri, 24 Nov 1995 09:31:23 -0800

 >     Dax and Kor bid each other maj ram.  [KLD has maj = good (excl)]
 >Apparently a noun be added following an exclamation (interjection).

 uu> Apparently someone either is trying to use "real" :-) Klingon and
 uu> failing badly, or is intentionally changing the rules.  I favor my
 uu> first theory -- "Never ascribe to malice what can be explained by
 uu> stupidity."

Kor speaks one of those oddball dialects.  Recall that he called Dax
{wIj jup} in "Blood Oath."  Apparently, the Klingons in his area of the
Empire talk backwords.  <g>

Back to archive top level