tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 21 18:31:49 1995

WorldScript for the Mac and tlhingan-Hol

Has anyone looked into making a computer operating system change?  I
haven't used WorldScript for the Mac, but it is supposed to be a really
easy way to change system languages for the Mac.  Could a Klingon
language version be made, with full Klingon Font, Icons, and feel etc...

If not, could someone translate the Menus and system messages into
Klingon so we can at least have the Roman Script Klingon menus and system
messages...  :-)

Just something to think about.  I can't think of a better way to totally
immerse youself in the Klingon language.

(P.S. This is a product I would even be willing to buy.  Even a klingon
Wordprocessor with full Klingon alphabet support would be nice.)

William Crim                    [*]  Gog_Magog
System Wide Tech.               [*]  InterNet Junkie
Email: [email protected]        [*]  Email: [email protected]
PROFS: [email protected]  [*]         [email protected]

Back to archive top level