tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 21 14:06:35 1995

Re: DujHom chu' vIje'nIS

['ay' jav DoD cha' DoD loS yIlaD.]

peHrus writes:
>I like this usage of {DoD}.  Is it canon?  I want to start using it, too.

As far as I know, it's not canon.  {DoD} is given as the separator between
the two parts of a coordinate bearing or heading, and it's commonly used
here on the list the separator between parts of the section numbers in TKD.
Note that it's being used as a separator, not a decimal point!