tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 05 04:13:46 1995

New TKD edition? YES! (was: Okrand Update)

At 06:55 3-11-95 -0800, you wrote:
>On Fri, 3 Nov 1995, Jarno Peschier wrote:
>
>> I don't really care that much about a book of proverbs, even though it would
>> be nice. I'd rather buy a completely updated Dictionary (not just another
>> "stupid addendum", but a real updated edition, up until now, both grammar
>> and vocabulary). If Paramount/Pocket Books would work on that, I can
>> guarantee at least one sale of it here in Holland! <grin>
>
>As long as we're wishing, I want that updated edition to be bound so it
>will lay flat & not lose pages, printed on acid-free paper, and use a
>serif font throughout (I hate the way the I's and l's look the same in
>the appendix).

HIja'! jIQochbe'bej!

Especially the shabby way TKD is bound drives up tha walls sometimes.... I
don't really care that much if the price would go up from $10 dollar to
(say) $25 dollar, as long as it would all be done right. Anyone from
Paramount/Pocket Books reading along?!

          Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/245.1@Fido
      162:100/100.1@Agora, 74:3108/102.1@QuaZie, 27:2331/214.1@SigNet
     What was was, before was was was? Before was was was, was was is.

Back to archive top level