tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 17 08:35:25 1995

Re: tlhIngan pongmey

At 09:17 16-11-95 -0800, you wrote:
>On 16 Nov 95 at 8:55, Jarno Peschier wrote:
>
>> This list implies that I'm thinking of using De'wI'tej as my Klingon name.
>> What is your opinion about this name?
>
>This sounds good to me.  However, there are probably a LOT of people
>involved in things Klingon who are also computer types.  You might
>want to pick something a bit more personal and less transitory.

Yes, I got that reply more often (both on and off the list). Thank you all
for helping me by giving your opinion. I've decided to go for peSHIr in
stead. That is, is this is "correct Klingon morphology" (I'm not 100% sure
on this one). As you probably see it's just a transliteration of my surname.
Seems to work for a lot of people, and I like my surname (it's not that common).

peSHIr
          Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/245.1@Fido
      162:100/100.1@Agora, 74:3108/102.1@QuaZie, 27:2331/214.1@SigNet
     What was was, before was was was? Before was was was, was was is.

Back to archive top level