tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Nov 25 09:43:44 1995

tlhIngan pongmey

At 19:14 20-11-95 -0800, you wrote:

>Jarno also wrote:
>>4. Do you know any other Klingon names (from the StarTrek universe)? Then
>>please tell me.
>     I am participating in the Extended Corpus Project.  One of the things
>done in that project is to assemble all Klingon names used in the novels.
>There is no effort at the moment to assemble those names used in the
>episodes.  I understand there may be an interim report soon.  I, or someone
>who beats me to it, will be sure to post that information here when it happens.

De'vetlh Da'angDI' vIlo'choH 'ej qatlho'qu'.

Qapla'
peSHIr

          Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/245.1@Fido
      162:100/100.1@Agora, 74:3108/102.1@QuaZie, 27:2331/214.1@SigNet
     What was was, before was was was? Before was was was, was was is.

Back to archive top level