tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 15 13:56:14 1995

Calendar Ideas

All:
     We have words for second, minute, hour, day, week, month and year
[lup, tup, rep, jaj, Hogh, jar, DIS] with the added information that [Hogh,
jar, DIS] refer to the Klingon week, month and year.  There are no words
for the seasons.  We also have a word for "period of time" [poH].
     Does anyone have a reference anywhere that gives the values of these
time periods in Klingon terms?  Has anyone seen a source for names of seasons?

    Paul

Back to archive top level