tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 15 08:07:39 1995

Re: jpherigo

Hello,

Your request for support has been received at customer service, and has
been assigned TSR# kli221.

Please describe the steps that you have taken, in order to resolve the
difficulties yourself.

Have you tried sending

  UNSUBSCRIBE TLHINGAN-HOL

in a mail message with a blank subject line to

  listserv@kli-org

?  This is described in the instructional e-message sent as a reply to
your original subscription to this service.  If you have, please forward
to me a copy of the confirmation e-message that was sent as a reply.

If this is the case, then there is a possible irregularity in the list-
server daemon.  Under such circumstances, I will get with the engineers
responsible to see that the software is patched, so that your request
for support can be resolved.

Regards,
Richard
   When sending correspondance relating to this TSR, PLEASE:
          Include the TSR number in the subject line!