tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 13 07:06:14 1995

I'm off.

 I'm going to comdex this morning, just wanted to say Qapla to everyone so
"Qapla"
I couldn't figure out how to turn off the list temporarly so it should be
intresting to see how much mail I have when I get back friday. I'm going to
go out to groom lake/ area 51 while I'm out in Las Vegas, so if I get any
video of UFO flying around, I'll send it to anyone who wants a copy. Or if I
"dissappear" out there (I hear the goverment don't like people to be out
there), David Barron already gets dibbs on all my Klingon stuff. *GRIN*

 Take care everyone, talk to you all in a week.

Jim
(maybe I'll come up with a name on the 5 hour drive there)

Back to archive top level