tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 13 04:58:48 1995

Re: Languages

ghItlh Lt. Barrows:

> I love languages - why else would I be in KLI? :)  Trek fans might like the
> idea of being able to speak Klingon, but, as Lawrence said at qep'a'
> cha'DIch,  a lot of them don't stick around because it's hard to learn
> Klingon.

I'm here from the side of being a Trek fan. Klingon *is* hard to learn,
but *I* plan on sticking around. It's fun, and you guys aren't scary like
the French teacher where I went to high school. :)

tlheghmeQ

Back to archive top level