tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 07 14:08:10 1995

new TKD stuff

With all this stuff about new words and our hopes for a new updated version
of TKD, there's something we may want to consider ... if we want a new
version without an addenda and all that ... and all the stuff corrected,
Pocket may be alot more interested in producing one if we can give them
Camera Ready Copy.  They may not be willing to do all that work themselves,
but it's handed to them Ready to go ... they might be more open to the
suggestion.

Just a thought.

tevram

By the way, is there a "new and updated" copy of the "Words that aren't
in the Dictionary but should be" list floating around?  The last edition
that I saw was posted in October 1994.

Back to archive top level