tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 09 12:18:46 1995

Re: new TKD stuff

At 14:11 7-11-95 -0800, you wrote:
>With all this stuff about new words and our hopes for a new updated version
>of TKD, there's something we may want to consider ... if we want a new
>version without an addenda and all that ... and all the stuff corrected,
>Pocket may be alot more interested in producing one if we can give them
>Camera Ready Copy.  They may not be willing to do all that work themselves,
>but it's handed to them Ready to go ... they might be more open to the
>suggestion.
>
>Just a thought.

My thoughts exactly. As I wrote earlier: why don't we make it ourselves? It
seems lots of tlhIngan Hol tejpu' have already typed in the complete TKD (or
part of it) and started updating that own copy themselves. If we put all of
this together (I see a huge coordination problem coming up, but hey, we like
this language, doen't we?) in some way and Pocket would like to produce the
result we all sort of get what we want. I would be more than happy to put
some time into this project, if it ever sees the light of day, even though
I'm not that good in Klingon yet (etc. etc. etc).

>By the way, is there a "new and updated" copy of the "Words that aren't
>in the Dictionary but should be" list floating around?  The last edition
>that I saw was posted in October 1994.

I would be very interested in this list (such a list) myself....

          Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/245.1@Fido
      162:100/100.1@Agora, 74:3108/102.1@QuaZie, 27:2331/214.1@SigNet
     What was was, before was was was? Before was was was, was was is.

Back to archive top level