tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 30 14:16:41 1995

tlhIngan Hol SengwI'

  tlhIngan Hol SengwI' vImoj.

I've seen lots worse drift on this list (remember the saran wrap
discussion?  and Usenet!  WHEW!) - and while I'd encourage the talk
here to be on or about Klingon/tlhIngan Hol, I think a little drift is
acceptable.  Anyway, in two weeks a fair percentage of will be on
their summer vacations and the traffic will be down to pagh.

Add this line to your signature to scare away 'avwI''a':

	tlhIngan Hol vImuSHa'

       *mIghtaHghachvo' yImej 'ej yIQaQ! roj yInej 'ej  yItlha'*
     [email protected] |    GEnie:j.anderson71 | Prodigy: xseg61a
                **** http://www.apertus.com/~joela  ****

Back to archive top level