tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 30 11:53:18 1995

Re: origin of the word {tlhIn...

He'So' "tlhIngan Hol Police" 'ej wIneHbe'

 > > My point is:  Klingons were not always a warrior society.  They became one.
 > >  Neither were the Japanese always a warrior society and are not now, but some
 > > of the social mores have rubbed off into their assertive business practices.

ben puS paq vIlaD 'e' 'oH *ISHMAEL* 'e'
paqvetlhDaq  ben law' novpu' toy' tlhInganpu' 'e' vIlaD
chaq SuvwI'pu' choH tlhInganpu' vaj toy'be'choHmoH
---

We don't need no steenkin' tlh-H-P!

A few years ago I read a book, Ishmael.
In that book I read that many years ago Klingons served an alien race.
Perhaps Klingons became warriors so they wouldn't have to serve.

Back to archive top level