tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 30 11:20:53 1995

Re: origin of the word {tlhIn...

Now, now..<shaking finger stirnly>...when you get off the topic of
tlhIngan Hol please resort to private e-mail rather than sending it to the
list.

The tlhIngan Hol Police have spoken }};-)

--
 David Barron                    ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level