tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 23 12:45:20 1995

Re: AAARRRGGGHH!!!

>Any suggestions? I've already purchased the Dictionary and one of the
>audio tapes.
>What I really need is something to just kick me in the butt and say,
>"LOOK, THIS IS HOW YOU GRUNT IT!" Or whatever.

Alright Brandon,

Tell me, what kind of program do you use to get on the internet?

If you are using Dos, maybe I can be of help.

If you send me a message back, please put in the Subject your name again.
I get between 50-100 messages a day.
Some get trashed without reading, because the subject doesnot interested me
enough.

Keep in touch.

MWA
Martin W. van Arkel
The Netherlands
eMail [email protected]
SuvjoH DeghwI'

Why change your job? It's just more of the same.
Change your life.    --- Dr. Vic Hunt

Back to archive top level