tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 23 11:47:42 1995

Trefoil / Caltrop screen saver.

 I've got an initial animation done, I'm trying to shrink it down to a
reasonable size. I know this has little to do with speaking klingon, but I
don't want you all to think I'm blowing it off (nor am I blowing off the
list, just takes a LONG time to render an animation on my computer :) )
Probably withing a couple of days I should have SOMETHING up for opinions.

 Also, I asked about a Klingon paintball team a week or so ago. I attached a
Klingon forehead (sorry, I'm not sure of what it's called) to my paintball
mask (still looking for a uniform) and I'm playing this weekend, We'll see
how people react, my hair is long enough to use a klingon hair (at least in
the back it is, it comes over my shoulders like I've seen MOST warriors have
thier hair.

Qapla!

Jim
(still searching for the right name also)

Back to archive top level