tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 23 11:13:17 1995

TKD-Daq bIHbe' mu'mey'e'

There have been some base-words added to the lexicon since TKD
was printed. Can anyone summarize in a list so we can update our
books. I know of:

     ngagh = mate with (v)
     lItHa' = get off of (v)
     luSpet = blackhole (n)

A couple from CK (I can't remember the tlhIngan Hol off the top of my head)
are "be expensive" and "be cheap". I've also seen <nga'chuq> on this board; I
can surmise it's meaning. The <-chuq> ending implies that both parties are
cooperating in the act. Perhaps <nga'>
is non-consentual?! Also, do you think we can backform <lIt> from
<lItHa'> above?

Brad

Back to archive top level