tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 21 09:03:20 1995

Klingon names

 uu> From: "Kevin A. Geiselman, Knight Errant"
 uu> <ur-valhalla!pitt.edu!kelly1+> Subject: FROM Joel Law c/o

 uu> The household seneshal (the guy who does the marriage ceremony) was
 uu> Tumek. Quark says he is the son of Keldar.  This doesn't sound very
 uu> Ferengi so I  suspect that, as leader of the House of Kozak, he is
 uu> giving credit to  Kozak's father, Keldar.

Nope.  Keldar is Quark's dad - Quark's mom said so.

|  IKV Crystal Dagger, Rochester NY  |        Lt. Qob vestai-qutvaj       |
| Northern Quadrant, Dark Moon Fleet |    2nd & Communications Officer    |
|     The Klingon Assault Group      | Member, Klingon Language Institute |
|              Fidonet: Bill Willmerdinger @ 1:2613/477.1701              |
|       Internet: [email protected]      |