tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat May 06 09:24:38 1995

Re: Klingon names (wasRe: with lots of help from yoDtargh...)

>do whatcha like -- when all is said and done, it's your name; make it
>something you like.

 Basically there is no right way or wrong way to pick a name? I read on
alt.startrek.klingon about different ranks or somethin like that. I'll work
on it.

 Since we're on the subject of what I need, does anyone know the sizes of a
'sword of honor' (can't remember how to spell it right now, bet'letlh??) I
want to make one out of either aluminum or stainless steel, if I make it out
of stainless, I can make the thing like a mirror finish but it would be
heavy and very expensive. Aluminum is cheap and light.

Jim
[email protected]

Back to archive top level