tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 18 17:13:35 1995

non-Hol postings

I am very interrested in discussing make-up, Klingon evolution and all
those other non-language things.  Unfortunately, the only forum I have
available for this is through this list.  I don't have access to the
Internet klingon newsgroup and, it seems, neither do alot of other people
here.

Could I suggest to the administrators of this list that they investigate
setting up a companion list to discuss non-language topics.  This would
free up this bandwidth for the real language stuff.  This could also be
an opportunity to entice more people into the language.  People generally
interrested in Klingondom could, through cross-posting by the KLBC, be
brought into the fold, so to speak.

An all-Klingon mailing list!  We're ready!

Kordite, Executive Officer, IKV Dark Justice, Klingon Assault Group

Back to archive top level