tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 18 17:32:11 1995

Re: young Klingons

>Yeah, but then there's that pesky time dialation effect from all that Warp
>travel. If Alexander was raised planet side while W & K were warping
>around, that could account for his "rapid" growth. I don't recall if
>"stardate" time is absolute or relativistic.

THIS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT IS MEANT TO  GET OFF TOPIC!

tlhIngan Hol, tlhIngan Hol, tlhIngan Hol wIneH jay'!

   David Barron  [email protected]  OR   [email protected]
        Klingon Language Postal Course,   PO Box 37, Eagle ID 83616
              It's FREE! Send Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope.
                        Not available by E-mail, so dont ask.

Back to archive top level