tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 18 11:31:57 1995

Re: tlhIngan physiology

: Turning to tlhInganpu', we are stuck with the shape of Human actors,
: and are forced to explain the body shape in Klingon terms.  Are the
: female Klingon "breasts" actually used to suckle the young?
: Perhaps they have another (albeit extinct) function.  I don't know
: anything about the internals, except what I have read here the last
: couple days.  Presumably the heart and lungs are developed for
: endurance and the conditions on Qo'noS.

qaghIthneS:

  As we find out in the TNG episode "The Chase", all us 1-head, 2-arm, 2-legged
beings came from the same species.  Rhe Cardassians, Klingons, Romulans and
Terrans all have the same basic genetic code.  We don't know how we've
evolved differently, but we can guess that we all function similarly (give
birth to live young, breast feed, smile, sweat, etc.).

  So... we can make a good guess...
:
: Brad
: