tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 18 09:53:49 1995

Re: Coffee

'Iwvan <[email protected]>:
>Are Klingons mammals, anyway?  Assuming that female Klingons' breasts
>have the same kind of glands as female humans' do, what is the output
>of those glands called in Klingon?

When Riker served on a Klingon ship as part of the Officer Exchange,
he was offered qagh.  When he appeared to hesitate before eating it,
one of the Klingon crew suggested that if he wanted to eat something
easier, perhaps they could get one of the females to breastfeed him.

I think that establishes a precedent for the existence of a Klingon
word for milk.  Now we just need to find out what it is.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level