tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 16 14:47:20 1995

Re: tlh-H morphology question

I'd be MUCH happier not to have received the approximately 2600 lines
of non-canon-word letter combinations.  If there weren't so darn many
canon words in there, I probably wouldn't complain, but as it is, the
presentation of {'ach}, {'ej}, {'oH} and {'Iw} (four canon words that
I noticed even without using TKD), along with, I'm sure, many others,
irritates me to the extreme.  No wonder it was rejected by HolQeD.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level