tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 16 09:56:44 1995

Re: Callendar software -- for Klingons

:
: [email protected] (Matt Gomes) writes:
: \   toH!  Now all you need are words for the days and months!  Months may be
: \ easy, but what will you do for days of the week?
:
: jaj wa'DIch, jaj cha'DIch, jaj wejDIch, jaj loSDIch, jaj vaghDIch, jaj javDIch,
: jaj SochDIch ?
:
: - -marqoS
: - --

qaghItlhneS:

  Okay... now... what is jaj wa'DIch?  Sunday or Monday?  That's why I'm saying
this is not as easy as it seems...

  Some of us (working stiffs) think that Monday is the "first day" and those
Christians among us have an arguement that Sunday is the "first day"... I'm sure
there are more...

-m

Back to archive top level